Monday, March 22, 2010

Sins of Sister Lucia

Classic Japanese pinku film.



After fourteen years of Catholic schooling, mostly during those identity forming adolescent years, I still don't get the whole nuns-are-sexy thing. I mean, sure, I understand it from a psychological point of view, but it remains utterly foreign to my personal experience. If we let cinema be the judge, I'm apparently in the minority, as so-called "nunspliotation" films abound in cinema's recent history. The Sins of Sister Lucia is one such erotic nun picture from Japan. When I think of countries with significant populations of the wimple-wearing, I tend to think of Spain and Italy, countries with a large Catholic population. Apparently, however, the Japanese like their naughty nuns. Sadly, that doesn't make Sins of Sister Lucia worth watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment